- Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS)
Certified Ventilation System Inspector (CVI)
Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR)
Rpm specializes in performing site surveys and work plan development, cleaning, and repairs on Residential, Commercial, Medical and Industrial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems and smoke and fire dampers.
Rpm, LLC performs work for small and large facilities, and our current client list includes Fortune 500 Companies, Property Management Companies, State Government Agencies, Medical Facilities, Universities, Mechanical Contractors and residential customers .
Rpm performs project work that range in costs from four figures to low seven figures. All projects are supervised by a NADCA Certified Air System Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) employed by Rpm.
Our HVAC system cleaning and repairs division offers the most advanced residential and commercial HVAC system cleaning equipment, technology and procedures in these industries.
- Smoke Damper Inspection
- Fire Damper Inspection
- Total HVAC System Inspection and Assessment Services
- Total HVAC System Cleaning and Repairs
- Customized HVAC System IAQ Maintenance Services
- HVAC IAQ Assessment, Control and Remediation
- HVAC Internal Insulation Cleaning, Coating and Restoration Services
- HVAC System Internal/External Insulation Repair and Lagging
- HVAC Filter and filter frame upgrades
- UV Lights for HVAC Systems
- Ceiling and rafter cleaning
Rpm performs work all over the State of Texas and travels to other states as required. Rpm, LLC, has over 28 Years of experience in performing & managing residential and commercial HVAC Maintenance/Repair projects and over 12 year of experience in executing large IAQ Projects and HVAC cleaning, remediation, renovation and repair projects for the US Army Corp of Engineers, US Army Medical Command, US Navy, State & Federal Government Projects, and Fortune 500 Companies throughout the Central & Eastern United States.